Ultra-Containment Sump - Part #2823
Frequently Asked Questions
The sumps are stretch wrapped and ship via LTL. They do NOT ship on pallets.
It is recommended that fuel tanks and anything else that is in the sump be removed prior to moving. The easiest way to move a containment sump is to place it on top of a wooden shipping pallet (not included).
Yes, all of the Ultra-Containment Sumps are available with or without a drain. The drain is a 3/4″ fitting. In addition, the 1,000 gallon containment sump also has a 2″ drain option available.
The Ultra-Self Bailer allows water to drain from the containment sumps while filtering out any hydrocarbons. Learn more by clicking here.
The optional pullover cover is typically used to keep out rain/elements and dirt.
- 275 Gallon
- Top outside dimensions In. (mm) – 85 x 44 x 29 (2,159 x 1,118 x 737)
- Bottom inside dimensions In. (mm) – 71 x 31 (1,803 x 788)
- 550 Gallon
- Top outside dimensions In. (mm) – 90 x 61 x 32¾ (2,286 x 1,549 x 832)
- Bottom inside dimensions In. (mm) – 75 x 47¾ (1,905 x 1,213)
The Ultra-Containment Sumps are rotationally molded with low-density polyethylene.
More Info / Downloads
Helps Comply with These Rules & Regulations
- EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Stormwater Management Regulation 40 CFR 122.26
- International Fire Code (IF) 5004.2.3
Additional Product Information
Uniform Product Codes (UPCs)
- UPC 808416028003 Ultra-Containment Sump 275 Sump Without Drain (Part #2800)
- UPC 808416028010 Ultra-Containment Sump 275 Sump With Drain (Part #2801)
- UPC 808416028232 Ultra-Containment Sump 550 Sump, Without Drain (Part #2823)
- UPC 808416028201 Ultra-Containment Sump 550 Sump, With Drain (Part #2820)
- UPC 808416028300 Ultra-Containment Sump 1000 Sump, Without Drain (Part #2830)
- UPC 808416028317 Ultra-Containment Sump 1000 Sump, With 3/4" Drain (Part #2831)
- UPC 808416028324 Ultra-Containment Sump 1000 Sump, With 2" Drain (Part #2832)